If you are able to help please contact these rescues and set up to drop off your donated items or contact OC Pet Companions and we will pick up for you!
- The Pet Rescue Center – Takes on abused animals and helps them heal
- Cuddly Canines – Rescues pregnant dogs and lets them have their babies
- Ark Of San Juan – Protect and enahnces the lives of stray and abandoned pets
- Dog Collars, Gentle Leaders, Harnesses & Leashes
- Dog & Cat Carriers, Cages, Wire Crates
- Exercise Pens & Animal Play Pens
- Blankets & Towels
- Pet Beds
- Dog & Cat Toys
- Cat Litter
Attend our Pet Loss Support Group and find the emotional support necessary to help you through a healthy grieving process. Take a positive step toward healing by spending time with those who understand your loss and talking with a licensed Mental Health professional who specializes in bereavement; specifically pet loss. Whether your pet passed (days or years ago) or if your pet has recently been diagnosed with a terminal illness, I’M HERE TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN! Our Support Group normally meets on the first and third Saturday of the month. Adults are welcome to attend and no reservations are needed. These meetings comply with all nine of the American Veterinary Medical Association Support Group guidelines.
- $25 fee; sliding scale available for those meeting financial hardship criteria. No one is turned away.
- If you would prefer to meet privately, please call (714) 308-0288 to schedule an appointment.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist MFC45708
Advanced Studies in Grief, Loss &
Specialist in Pet Loss Bereavement & Grief Support Groups
4199 Campus Drive, Suite #275
(University Tower Building across from UCI)
Irvine, CA 92612